CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Go Roddick!


For my last night in the Big Apple my lovely mom and I were able to attend the US Open! My mom has been an avid tennis fan for many, many years and as I grew up watching tournaments with her, her love rubbed off and now I am obsessed. We had a tremendously fun time.

From our fantastic courtside seats we witnessed Lindsey Davenport get creamed (bummer)


but then we got to observe the cunning Andy Roddick play a great match and triumph on his birthday. Of course, that was after he threw a temper tantrum and broke 2 of his racquets because he wasn't playing too well at the beginning of the match.







Despite the fact that we suffered through two rain delays and didn't end up arriving home until 3:00 a.m., it totally rocked! Unfortunately I have to watch the rest of this grand slam from the comfort of my own home.



1 musings:

melissa marie said...

That is so awesome, I always love watching tennis! You have got to let us in on some of your crafty secrets, I hear from Mare that you are the master of DIY projects. Your condo was darling!