CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Sad News

Someone has made an offer and is buying my lovely Tucson condo. There are so many precious memories in that place. The "College Mansion," as Logan called it, will no more house the previously inseparable duo: B. Hendi & E. Baum.

I have to return to Tucson in a couple of weeks to pack up all of my stuff, which is going to be quite a painful feat. In memory of the terrific sanctuary of Elle and Bec:






There were many evenings spent in this front yard reading, watching movies from Casa, talking, washing cars, doing cartwheel races, etc..








There is absolutely no way of trying to explicate the time spent within these colorful walls. 3 1/2 years full of memories!




Arts and crafts were obviously a significant occurrence in this house, as mostly everything was either homemade or handpainted! Home decorating is a major obsession of mine.







Many, many sleepovers in my bed. I think we even slept 5 people in there once!









As I am moving to San Fran in a few weeks I can directly relate to Jojo from the Beatles song "Get Back" :
"Jojo left his home in Tucson, Arizona
For some California grass."



I'll Miss You!!!

2 musings:

melissa marie said...

That condo is darling!!! I bet you guys had so much fun, I love Ellery. What are you going to San Fran for?

mare said...

yesssss for the college mansion. i'm stunned at how good you truly are at decorating. can you please give me some tips? asap acceb. ha (i was excited to say that!) give it a squeeze buhbye for me.