CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Laughing Lotus



So I've been a yoga fan for quite some time now, but I've never experienced it like the yoga offered at Laughing Lotus. I'm convinced that this is the cutest yoga studio in all the world. There's a studio in the West Village in NYC as well as one here right in the heart of San Fran.


This is not just any old yoga. This is FLOW YOGA. Often in yoga class I get a little bored when teachers have you hold poses too long. I'm a tad on the fidgety side so flow yoga is just what I need. You're moving the whole time and there's a fantasitc playlist in the background for your eardrums to enjoy... and not that gross yoga music that some places make you listen to. No, this is actually good music.


The yoga experience that I'm looking most forward to will occur on Friday night: Midnight yoga with live music! My roommate and I are itching to check it out. This is like a little yoga fairytale!










0 musings: