CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

For you, Mrs. Ercanbrack


Here's a constructing description as well as some more pictures of the contraption above my bed just for you, Melissa:

Step 1: Saunter into your backyard or a nearby field and and gather up a group of stray branches.

Step 2: Cut many 3 inch wide strips of tissue paper in the color of your choice. Lengths may vary.

Step 4: Twist the strips of tissue paper about every inch and a half.

Step 5: Cut squares of green tissue paper and glue your long (in my case pink) strips of tissue paper to the center of the green squares and twist to form a peak in the center of the green square.

Step 6: With a hot glue gun, glue all of the green peaks to your branches in any desired location.

Step 7: Cut strips of tulle according to the number of branches you have- I recommend white if you have a white ceiling so they won't really show- and tie the strips of tulle to center of the branch so it will balance properly while hanging.

Step 8: Stick a thumb tack through the top of the tulle strip and tack to your ceiling!
I hope this description is clear. Just shoot me with any further questions. Happy d.i.y.ing!

2 musings:

melissa marie said...

Magnificent, I am so excited. Now I just have to plan how to incorporate this into my house. You are amazing!

The Photo Pharm said...

You are amazing! Ahhh..... Ps. I put a new post just for you and Mare! :) Mostly you! :)