CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Curtain Call

As requested by Marilee Jean here is a display of my project from the weekend: full length curtains! They have been greatly needed for a good two months now because my neighbors in the rear can see directly into my window whenever they are enjoying a meal in their kitchen. It makes the whole privacy situation rather annoying, so curtains are a fine solution. The fabric is a little loud, but with everything that's going on in my room, it's expected. Britex Fabrics is now one of my new favorite places. Five floors full of all the fabric you can imagine.

4 musings:

Josh & Lyndi said...

I love all the projecting. So fun. Wish I was there to rummage and redo with you! Can't wait to see you soon!

mare said...

yes! i may hire you out to sit at that cute little desk in your room, sewing machine and all, to make me some curtains like that. and i may smile up and down my face when i get to see you this weekend!!!!!!

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

OK, so I did something semi-dorky and started a cooking blog, but I wondered if you mommy would want to contribute. She is such a good cook and I love how healthy things are. I am going to make a recipe book of the recipes posted over the next year and so I want some of her homecooked goodness to be a part... ask her about it and let me know what she thinks.

melissa marie said...

I love love love it. Keep on posting all of your beautiful diy projects. One word, inspiring!