CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

Tag from a fellow Textface

I have received a tag from Mrs. Eeliram Killpack. The objective is to list 6 random facts about myself. Here goes:

Un- I love to parallel park. Crazy, I know. The satisfaction brought on by a superb parallel parking job is a beautiful thing. I love squeezing into a tight spot and fitting like a glove.

Deux- One of my biggest pet peeves: Those obnoxious rip-out magazine subscription forms that are practically overtaking magazines these days. They make it difficult to keep the magazine open and they always fall out. I despise them! I must go through my mag before I begin reading and rip them all out. If I don't, they can ruin my whole magazine experience.

Trois- My grandma gave me her wedding ring for my 16th birthday and I wear it each and every day of my life. It's lovely.

Quatre- My most recent obsession is Oikos Honey flavored Greek Yogurt. I must have at least one every day.

Cinq- I can't sit still. Literally. Every time I sit down I rock back and forth without noticing. I get called out on it quite frequently. (ahem, Mrs. Miller.)


Six- Today while I was writing in my journal I stopped to think for a few momentos about what I was going to write and I began chewing on the end of my pen, as I so often do, and it exploded in my mouth! My tongue, teeth, gums, and lips were completely blue! It took about 3 long brushings to get the blue out. My hands are still stained blue. Moral of the story: stop chewing on pens because ink doesn't taste too good and it's hard to get out.


Your turn Melissa, Jenna Kay, and Ria.

3 musings:

melissa marie said...

Ha ha love this post. I love to learn about the different querks people have.

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey Becs! China is great and we will be here until January! Adam and I are just going to vist sometime because his companion is going to get married! But that would be fun if we moved there! It sounds like you are doing great and having tons of fun! Love ya Becs!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

Becca - you are such a fun girl, I loved reading those things about you!
Okay this is random - - - does your mom have an email. She is such a super healthy lady who doesn't eat fat, and I cant eat fattening foods, they make me literally sick. So I was just wondering if she would show me some healthy foods, recipies, meal plans. . . or something! I thought about calling, but I might feel dumb hah. Or you could ask her haha. BUt I would email her (if she has one) and just poke around with the idea. If you think she would even do it?? hmm let me know!
luv ya!