CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Great Anticipation

I must verbally express the excitement welling up in me for General Conference that will be taking place in approximately 3 days time. The opportunity to listen to words of God from the mouths of his prophets... What a blessing! I'm also looking forward to watching this blessed event in the comfort of my lovely sister's living room, spending quality time with her, her little bun, her 3 dogs, and my mom. The weekend cannot arrive fast enough!

2 musings:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Love the blog. I will be checking back often. It was so good seeing you this weekend as always! Thanks so much for calling and keeping in touch. I loved being with you, Francie and Jill...tagging along with the trio.

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

Becca,
Hey hi hello!! I just was looking on Lyndi's blog and I saw yours so you need to add me. kenzieandryan.blogspot.com. I miss you so much and I am about ready to have our 2nd little girl!! How are you and what are you doing? I will add you and I am so happy to see your face on your blog. I love you!
Kenzie