CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Sorry for the neglect

It has been quite a while since I have taken the time to update Bec's blog for her. She has been in Zaragoza, Spain for the last 3 or 4 transfers and is having a great time! She says that Zaragoza is really beautiful. There are lots of amazing shops there, she said, but she hasn't had a chance to peruse any of them yet, unfortunately. The highlight for her so far has been a bus driver that has become interested in what they are teaching. She sees him almost everyday and is really hoping he wants to learn more about their message.
I haven't wanted to put her apartment address on here, but you can still write her at the mission office (it just takes longer for her to get those letters) or I would be happy to email it to you. Just email me and let me know you want it.
I would also love to post some pictures, but Becca hasn't sent me any since July, 2010. Hopefully I can get some soon!

2 musings:

kcb said...

hello hello!

becca's been on my mind for a few weeks now and i need to get a letter off to her. can you provide me the address?

katiecenter@gmail.com

big thanks!
katie

The Photo Pharm said...

Beckers I love you and miss you!