CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Auntie Becca

My lovely new niece is here! Beautiful little Ivy Valoie Yost.
I went home last weekend to go to Jill's baby shower and the day before the shower, the little bun decided to come out instead! It worked out perfectly for me- I got there on Thursday night and she arrived on Friday. I'm telling myself that she came out 3 weeks early because she knew I was in town. You had better believe that I am going to be the raddest aunt there ever was.

5 musings:

Josh and Lyndi Smith said...

Yay! She is so beautiful! I am so glad you posted. I have wanted too see her but our household is little infected at the moment... I got Gemma's cold :( We hope to meet little Ivy soon!

Kaeli & Kyle said...

OH How FUN that you got to be there! That worked out perfect didn it! Tell Jill Congrats!!!! Shes a doll!

mare said...

i believe it!!! welcome to the auntie world. """"mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat IVY!!!!"""" love you

mia said...

she is so precious!!! congrats rebbie. love you miss you

Kenzie - Ryan - Livee- Emmeline said...

She is so beautiful. I know you will be the best aunt. I wish my kids had an aunt like you! (that would mean you were my sister!) I saw your mom the other day and it makes me miss you. Next time you are here call me and we can go to lunch! Hope everything is good!